The Ozone Flow was designed for land based traction flying. Ozone's performance driven Flow is designed to keep the fliers adrenaline pumping. The Flow has super smooth power delivery, is speedy, agile, precise and always predictable. Although accessible to novices, particularly in the smaller 2m and 3m sizes, the Flow is a unique kite that is more than capable of meeting the demands and capturing the imagination of any seasoned kiter.
Available in four sizes to cover a wide variety of different winds and conditions.
The 2 meter Flow is about as much fun as you can hope to have with a small kite. Massive top end wind range for high-speed buggy runs and just the right amount of challenge for anyone with ambition.
The 3 meter Flow is the ideal entry point in the range for the land locked kiter, generating power early on in the wind range while always being easy to control. Quite possibly the perfect introduction to land boarding.
The 4 meter Flow has the bottom end power needed in the lighter winds likely to be encountered by novice snow kiters and is a great mid-range kite buggy engine or for mountainboard kiting.
The 5 meter Flow is the one to beat in this category, with light wind performance for effortless traction and an upper limit the pros will just keep pushing.
The Ozone Flow comes ready to fly and includes:
- Flow Power Kite
- Ozone’s neoprene covered handles for supreme comfort, control and grip.
- Kite killer wrist leashes
- 180/110kgs x 20m x 4 flying lines made from the highest quality color-coded Dyneema with Ozone's line label connection system.
- Waterproof tough Ozone styled backpack with external water bottle holders and inner secure pocket detail.
- Webbing compression strap with snap buckle to keep kite rolled up securely.
- Comprehensive user manual, stickers and key ring.
Ozone Flow Specifications
|2.0||5 to 39 mph|
9 to 63 kph
|3.0||5 to 32 mph|
9 to 52 kph
|4.0||5 to 25 mph|
9 to 40 kph
|5.0||5 to 25 mph|
9 to 40 kph