Prism Stowaway Diamond
Prism's modern twist on the classic diamond kite. The Stowaway diamond is 37″ tall unfurled, but folds into a pouch that's barely a foot long, perfect for backpack, briefcase, or that spur-of-the-moment getaway to the great outdoors. It’s dye-sublimated with brilliant fractal-based geometric patterns onto colorfast ripstop polyester to create a spectacular piece of flying art that'll last for years.
Prism Stowaway Diamond Features
- Flies easily, even in light winds.
- Unique folding clasp keeps the kite flat for storage with a mesh pocket for your flying lines.
- To assemble, just pull it out and let the rods spring into their connectors; the spars are connected by bungee cord just like a tent pole so there's nothing to lose and no way to assemble it backwards.
The Prism Stowaway Diamond comes ready to fly and includes:
- Stowaway diamond kite
- Colorful 2-part matching tail
- Flying Line
- Compact travel case (folds to 13″ long)
Prism Stowaway Diamond Specifications
- Wind Range
- 4 to 25 mph
- 6 to 40 kph
- 37″ / 94 cm
- Sail Fabric
- Ripstop Polyester
- Skill Level
- Beginner to Advanced