MBS Core 90
The MBS Core 90 is a great mountainboard for kite groundboarding and advanced freestyling. It combines a short deck together with lightweight All Terrain Skate (ATS) trucks, Twistar hubs and completely redesigned F2 bindings to create a very light and nimble board. Young mountainboard rippers who find the bigger boards too heavy will love the Core 90 and will rest easy knowing they can upgrade to higher end MBS components when their riding level advances. With the Core 90 weâ€™ve created a lightweight freestyle board with great components at a super price.
- All Terrain Skate Trucks - Lightweight, on-the-fly, skate key adjustment dials the truck suspension to exact tension.
- MBS F2 Bindings - A hybrid of FreeFlex and F3 bindings. Custom molded for superior comfort and contact. Super lightweight. Sturdy Velcro turnbuckle fastening system let's you crank down like never before.
- T1 Treads - Thanks to it's well defined center bead and arced tread profile, MBS' original custom tread, the T1, is still the fastest 8" tread on the market, but it's the fact the the T1 is still the lightest tire on the market that makes it the top choice for freestyle mountainboarders around the world.
- Power Laminate Composite Deck - Powerlam Construction is a time tested construction technique, combined with current composite technology. Powerlam decks consist of a horizontal core made from several wooded veneers. Different types of veneers are strategically placed throughout the deck to yield the optimum performance required for that type of deck. Fiberglass is then added to the lay-up to increase the strength to weight ratio. MBS concentrates fiberglass layers as close to the top and bottom layers as possible as this is where the bending stresses are at the highest.
- Twistar Hubs - The revolutionary MBS Twistar hub design takes all the hardware out of the traditional two-piece hub, and replaces it with interlocking teeth that are molded right into the hub itself. So just a simple twist of the hub with your tire deflated is all it takes to assemble it. The result is a hub that is light weight, strong, totally rust proof, and so easy to assemble / dissassemble that you'll want to change your tubes / tires just for fun. Ideal for freestyle riders - especially kiters.
Always wear Knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet.
Core 90 Specifications
- Rider Style
- Advanced All-Around / Freestyle / Kite
- Overall Weight
- 12.0 Pounds
- 5.5 Kilograms
- Overall Length
- 104.0 Centimeters
- Deck Construction
- Powerlam (Maple / Fiberglass)