MBS Comp 95X
MBS' number one mountainboard for larger riders and those looking to hit up the backcountry. The Comp 95X has extra ground clearance and is great for steep descents, rugged roads and single track trails. An ideal board for riding the trails at your local ski resort. Comes standard with V5 brake system.
- Power Laminate Composite Deck - Powerlam Construction is a time tested construction technique, combined with current composite technology. Powerlam decks consist of a horizontal core made from several wooded veneers. Different types of veneers are strategically placed throughout the deck to yield the optimum performance required for that type of deck. Fiberglass is then added to the lay-up to increase the strength to weight ratio. MBS concentrates fiberglass layers as close to the top and bottom layers as possible as this is where the bending stresses are at the highest.
- F4 Bindings - Ladder strap tunnels prevent pant-leg hang-ups. Two-point ratchet connections eliminate ratchet swivel for the most solid binding feel possible.
- Matrix Trucks - The MBS Matrix truck is the hardest working truck on the market. MBS' patented spring / egg combo delivers unmatched precision, rebound and on-the-fly adjustability (4mm hex key) in a robust channel truck system that will last a life-time. Perfect for riders that can appreciate the smooth precision turning that only a ball-bearing king-pin interface can deliver.
- T1 Treads - Thanks to it's well defined center bead and arced tread profile, MBS' original custom tread, the T1, is still the fastest 8" tread on the market, but it's the fact the the T1 is still the lightest tire on the market that makes it the top choice for freestyle mountainboarders around the world.
- Tri-Spoke Hubs - Mountainboarding's most durable hub. Nylon construction for lightweight strength. Two piece design for easy maintenance. Best for freeriders looking for a high-pressure hub.
- Stainless hardware
Always wear Knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet.
Comp 95X Specifications
- Rider Style
- Expert Freeride
- Overall Weight
- 20.0 Pounds
- 9.1 Kilograms
- Overall Length
- 120.0 Centimeters
- Deck Construction
- Powerlam (Maple / Fiberglass)