MBS Comp 90
The MBS Comp 90, one of the newest breed of mountainboard, is going to revolutionize the sport of mountainboarding. Combining existing high-tech components with the latest Vector Truck technology MBS has achieved the perfect blend for both freestylers and kite groundboarding.
- Power Laminate Composite Deck - Powerlam Construction is a time tested construction technique, combined with current composite technology. Powerlam decks consist of a horizontal core made from several wooded veneers. Different types of veneers are strategically placed throughout the deck to yield the optimum performance required for that type of deck. Fiberglass is then added to the lay-up to increase the strength to weight ratio. MBS concentrates fiberglass layers as close to the top and bottom layers as possible as this is where the bending stresses are at the highest.
- F4 Bindings - Ladder strap tunnels prevent pant-leg hang-ups. Two-point ratchet connections eliminate ratchet swivel for the most solid binding feel possible.
- Vector Twin Pin Channel Trucks - MBS' Vector trucks provide the perfect blend between precision, weight, and economy by combining the attributes of the lightweight, easy to adjust, and inexpensive ATS truck with the world renowned precision and stability of the Matrix Channel truck. Added features such as a flat grind surface and the stainless M10 king pin and hardware guarantee that the Vector will be loved by weight-conscious kite groundboarders, mountainboarders and skate park riders alike.
- T3 Treads - Split Center Bead modeled on traditional T1 bead. This design element combined with a flatter profile puts more rubber on the ground. This increases overall durability as well as traction on pavement. Center Channel helps to channel water in wet conditions. “T” Knobs provide excellent grip in soft terrain such as loose dirt and wet grass, or on harder terrain with low tire pressure.
- Twistar Hubs - The revolutionary MBS Twistar hub design takes all the hardware out of the traditional two-piece hub, and replaces it with interlocking teeth that are molded right into the hub itself. So just a simple twist of the hub with your tire deflated is all it takes to assemble it. The result is a hub that is light weight, strong, totally rust proof, and so easy to assemble / dissassemble that you'll want to change your tubes / tires just for fun. Ideal for freestyle riders - especially kiters.
- Stainless hardware
Always wear Knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet.
Comp 90 Specifications
- Rider Style
- Expert All-Around / Freestyle / Kite
- Overall Weight
- 13.1 Pounds
- 6.0 Kilograms
- Overall Length
- 108.0 Centimeters
- Deck Construction
- Powerlam (Maple / Fiberglass)