MBS Comp 95
The MBS Comp 95 is an amazingly versatile mountainboard suitable for all levels of riders from the dedicated hard-core freestyler to the weekend warrior out to have a good time. The Comp 95 comes with Matrix trucks, the cornerstone truck of mountainboarding and high speed land kiting, providing on the fly adjustability to find that sweet spot between maneuverability and stability at higher speeds. Coming standard this year on the Comp 95 are the stylish and comfortable F4 bindings.
- Power Laminate Composite Deck - Powerlam Construction is a time tested construction technique, combined with current composite technology. Powerlam decks consist of a horizontal core made from several wooded veneers. Different types of veneers are strategically placed throughout the deck to yield the optimum performance required for that type of deck. Fiberglass is then added to the lay-up to increase the strength to weight ratio. MBS concentrates fiberglass layers as close to the top and bottom layers as possible as this is where the bending stresses are at the highest.
- F4 Bindings - Ladder strap tunnels prevent pant-leg hang-ups. Two-point ratchet connections eliminate ratchet swivel for the most solid binding feel possible.
- Matrix Trucks - The MBS Matrix truck is the hardest working truck on the market. MBS' patented spring / egg combo delivers unmatched precision, rebound and on-the-fly adjustability (4mm hex key) in a robust channel truck system that will last a life-time. Perfect for riders that can appreciate the smooth precision turning that only a ball-bearing king-pin interface can deliver.
- T1 Treads - Thanks to it's well defined center bead and arced tread profile, MBS' original custom tread, the T1, is still the fastest 8" tread on the market, but it's the fact the the T1 is still the lightest tire on the market that makes it the top choice for freestyle mountainboarders around the world.
- Twistar Hubs - The revolutionary MBS Twistar hub design takes all the hardware out of the traditional two-piece hub, and replaces it with interlocking teeth that are molded right into the hub itself. So just a simple twist of the hub with your tire deflated is all it takes to assemble it. The result is a hub that is light weight, strong, totally rust proof, and so easy to assemble / dissassemble that you'll want to change your tubes / tires just for fun. Ideal for freestyle riders - especially kiters.
- Stainless hardware
Always wear Knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet.
Comp 95 Specifications
- Rider Style
- Expert All-Around / Freestyle
- Overall Weight
- 14.5 Pounds
- 6.6 Kilograms
- Overall Length
- 116.0 Centimeters
- Deck Construction
- Powerlam (Maple / Fiberglass)