While the Zephyr is not a fragile "true" ultralight, the kitedesigned for those lighter, sweeter winds you'll crave as you learn to stall, slide, and control the kite gracefully at the edges of the envelope.
Prism Zephyr Features
- Beautifully balanced, as comfortable floating on its back as it is in a stall.
- Hand-wrapped graphite spars.
- Highly maneuverable in all attitudes, so you can pull off the most challenging moves with utter control.
- Rolls around itself easily for all the latest yo-yo moves, with yo-yo stoppers and no-snag leading edge pockets included.
- Comes with removable spine weights to change the balance point for different winds and flying styles.
The Prism Zephyr comes ready to fly and includes:
- Zephyr stunt kite
- 90# Spectra line set
- Flight straps
- Nicely detailed embroidered travel bag.
Prism Zephyr Specifications
- Wind Range
- 1 to 17 mph
- 2 to 27 kph
- 92.5" / 235 cm
- Sail Fabric
- Ripstop Polyester and Mylar Laminate
- Wrapped Carbon
- Kite Speed
- Skill Level
- Intermediate to Advanced