Albert Ross Kite
Martin Lester created the famous Martin's Legs kite and when they became successful he decided to create a full body parafoil kite. One way to satisfy the urge to fly is to create a human likeness that flies. That’s exactly what Martin Lester has done with his flying man: Albert Ross (albatross — get it?).
- No spars to assemble, break, or lose.
- Completely soft parafoil design is wind-inflated.
- Slightly larger-than-life at 12′ long.
- This Albert is wearing blue jeans and sports a Martin Lester logo t-shirt. The t-shirt makes this a unique one-of-a-kind Albert Ross.
- Flown twice (by Martin) at Bristol and Rochester.
Albert enjoys flying in winds 8 to 20 mph and occasionally likes to scuba dive.
Flying line and winder sold separately. 170# Dacron line recommended.