Peter Lynn Competition ST Kite Buggy
The Peter Lynn Competition ST is the standard all other buggies are measured by. Constructed with sturdy stainless steel tubing it is the perfect choice for a buggy, not only because of its adjustability and durability but also the ease of use. A single bolt locks the entire frame in place, the Peter Lynn Comp buggy can also be fitted with a wide range of accessories like wider axles, front forts and down tubes.
The standard seat has been upgraded from simple webbing to a fully adjustable version of strong, coated fabric and is equipped with a padded lower back rest. The riding position can now be adjusted for optimum comfort (fully back) or for free-style (fully forward). The 'free-style' buggier likes the center of gravity nicely balanced in the middle of the buggy.
Competition ST Kite Buggy Features
- Geometry and center weight balanced for easy riding and cruising.
- Double crown front fork for added durability and strength
- One-bolt adjustable downtube connection.
- 12 mm rear sealed cartridge style bearings, for an extra smooth ride and durability.
- Various upgrades available to make the buggy fit your style of riding.
Competition ST Kite Buggy Specifications
- Frame Material
- Stainless Steel
- Standard Nylon Seat
- Fame Weight
- 10 Pounds
- 4.6 kg
- Total Weight
- 32 Pounds
- 14.5 kg
- Axel Width
- 94 cm
- Wheel Base
- 42″ – 46″
- 106 – 117 cm
- 4.80 / 4.00 - 8″