Kaindl Windtronic 2 Digital Wind Meter
The Windtronic 2 (aka the Windmaster 2) is an omni-directional anemometer. This unit gives you current, average, maximum wind speed and can store up to eight days of wind speed data.
A combination of precision mechanics and quartz-controlled electronics guarantees the highest level of accuracy over the entire temperature range.
A standard lithium battery will supply your wind meter with power for approximately 10 years. After that time, you can simply replace the battery yourself.
Windtronic 2 Features
- Wind speed (current, maximum and average) up to 93 mph (150 kph)
- The cup principle eliminates the need to point the unit directly towards the wind as measurements are obtained irrespective of wind direction.
- Can be handheld or mounted on a tripod.
- Allows a choice of measurement units.
- Bar-graph of the Beaufort scale constantly displayed.
- Big LCD display for an easy reading.
- Weather resistant - can not be submerged.
Kaindl Windtronic 2 Specifications
- Wind Speed Range
- Up to 93 mph
- Up to 150 kph
- Wind Speed Accuracy
- +/- 4%
- Operating Units
- Knots, MPH, KPH, M/Sec, bft
- Operating Modes
- Current, average, and maximum wind speed
- Replaceable CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included)
- 5" x 2" x 1.25"
- 127 x 55 x 28 mm
- 3.5 Ounces
- 95 Grams