It’s said that there are two kinds of pilots: those who have caught the freestyle bug, and those who are about to. Problem is, learning by trial and error is exhausting. So, how do you take the next steps once you’ve got the basics? Without the right instruction and the right equipment it can take a long time to figure out.
The Prism E2 is the complete package that will get you to the next level and get you there fast. The E2 delivers forgiving handling, easy but graceful tricks from any position, and a hand-wrapped carbon frame for the response and wind range of a top-end competition kite. For top-notch instruction the new DVD, Freestyle Pilot, is quite simply the most complete guide to trick flying ever produced, and it comes with every kite.
The idea was to give you everything you need. So Prism also included a competition grade 100% Spectra line set, a polycarbonate winder and their new double-action Duos flight straps, all packaged in a gorgeous carrying sleeve. When you head for the field, bring the handy trick reference guide so you can remember what you learned from the DVD.
Prism E2 Features
- Prism's best design for learning freestyle tricks.
- Resilient, high performance wrapped carbon frame.
- Smooth, straight tracking and responsive.
- Collapsible leading edges for travel.
- Kevlar reinforced nose.
- Adjustable stand-offs for wind and flying style.
- Reinforced trailing edge for smooth, silent flight.
- Wingtip battens for extra stability in stalls and landings.
The Prism E2 comes ready to fly and includes:
- E2 stunt kite
- Spectra line set
- Flight straps
- Prism Freestyle Pilot DVD
- Kite Bag
Prism E2 Specifications
- Wind Range
- 3 to 25 mph
- 5 to 40 kph
- 91″ / 231 cm
- 40″ / 103 cm
- 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Sail Fabric
- Ripstop Polyester and Mylar Laminate
- Wrapped Carbon
- Kite Speed
- Moderate to Fast
- Skill Level
- Intermediate to Advanced